Tuesday 10 July 2012

Third Day

On Monday, I've started soldering on PIC board. Before started soldering, I've read the student handbook given by Encik Mazran Bin Esro to understand about soldering technique. Then, I've been teach by other student who had done the soldering process. For this task, I've learned new component that I've never been used before for an example diode, resistor and LED that are surface mount device (SMD).
Soldering Smoke Absorber Fan

 For soldering, it is important to use soldering smoke absorber fan. The smoke of tin lead alloy may effect our body system. The smoke from lead solder irritates the sinus and lung tissues, particularly in individuals with asthma. Over time, exposure to lead solder smoke can lead to permanent respiratory problems..



No comments:

Post a Comment